The participants are free to choose the site and location.
The entries would be submitted in rendered 3D format (minimum 2 views) & the Decowood Veneer species to be chosen from the e-catalogs available.
A concept note – explaining the design and its elements.
Any innovative detailed drawing (optional).
- The participant must be an architect or interior designer.
- Each participant is eligible for 2 separate entries for distinct projects.
- All projects should have innovative use of Decowood Veneers as a part of the overall interiors.
- Entries need to be submitted by 30th March 2016.
- Brief profile of the participant within 100 words .
- The name of the Decowood Species chosen in your design should be mentioned in the brief.
- Detailed coordinates of the participant including Firm Name, Mobile and Email id is mandatory.